php hit counter Random Tidbits About Me: More about me

Thursday, September 01, 2005

More about me

1) IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE
ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
North West, Portland area

2) WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
All kinds, depends on my mood. Right now I am in a Venus Hum kind of mood. Also love Sarah Mclachlan, Tori Amos, Chicago, Allison Kraus, and soundtrack to Run Lola Run

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Set of Arias, next one will be Sarah McLachlan on Tuesday

4. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON?
Both, I like the morning, but love to play like a kid and stay up late

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
Favorite of all time - Pretty In Pink

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT,
WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I played the Trumpet and French Horn - loved the french horn. Want to play the piano and guitar - I have my dad's and hate that they are not being used.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink


8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
SUV - but not the gas mileage

10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ROMANCE?
I better. My Sweetie is highly romantic. Paper Daisies, Wood Carving, small pieces of paper with reasons he loves me....to name a few

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall. Born in November and that is my favorite time of year. I love overcast days and rain.

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER,
WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The power to create world peace.

But less cheesy = I want the power to be able to protect my daughter from all harm or pain for the rest of her life.

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Roses around my right ankle and butterfly on my left

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
NO way - but my Sweetie can

15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU
WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?

This one is hard, only one. I would want to talk to my Dad or Grandfather again. Man how I miss them now.

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Tuesday - World Domination Day and the day I met my little girl

17. WHAT'S IN THE BACK OF YOUR TRUNK?
Stroller

18. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Oh Sushi sounds so good right now

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Daisy

20. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
Have to. My husband went home the day he met me and told his parents he met the girl he was going to marry- he was 16.

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
That is hard too. Honestly anything my Sweetie and I make together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home