php hit counter Random Tidbits About Me: About me

Thursday, September 08, 2005

About me

I got this idea from DallasKS:

i am not: always confident when confronting people, but I am working on it
i love: my family, friend's, and daughter
i hate: people who hurt children - I just do not understand it
i fear: I will lose family members
i hope: Bug will be healthy and confident
i hear: confusion, distraction, fear, and anger in our world these days
i crave: chocolate - duh!
i regret: Even with the everything in my life, I try not to have any regrets. I even have a book on how to let go of regrets.
i cry: when I think of painful events, when I miss my dad, and at love sappy movies
i care: about my friends that are not getting along - I want to make it better
i always: Tell my Sweetie I love him everyday
i believe: faith is important in life, however, I am not here to judge what you believe
i feel alone: when I am depressed
i listen: to Sarah McLachlan (new CD to get), and many others
i hide: I try to hide my fears, stresses, and when I am less than perfect
i drive: a green RAV4
i sing: all the time, to my cats and Bug, when I am in the car, or whenever - but never at work
i dance: randomly in my house - normally some modern dance moves I learned back in the day
i write: blogging is my main writing, I also write poetry - just for me, I long to write things that will help people
i play: munchkin, phase 10, tetris type games
i miss: my father, my grandfather, old friends (even ones who hurt me, I miss them on a care for them level)
i search: for ways to improve myself
i learn: everyday, I love learning, right now is the CPA
i feel: confident most of the time now, this is a big improvement from a few years ago
i know: I am a great friend, and someone people like
i saw: the meaning of life in my daughter's eyes
i succeed: when I put my mind to it
i dream: of reconciling accounts during close and of running
i wonder: If I really can pass the CPA the first time
i want: paint my bedroom
i have: everything I need
i give: to charities I feel strongly about
i fight: depression
i need: only my family and friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home