php hit counter Random Tidbits About Me: 56 Questions Stolen From Someone else -

Monday, September 19, 2005

56 Questions Stolen From Someone else -

1. Nervous habits - Biting my nails...

2. Are you double jointed - No

3. Can you roll your tongue - yes

4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - yes, I think so - let me try.... hold on....hehe

5. Can you blow spit bubbles - yes

6. Can you cross your eyes - yes

7. Tattoos - Yes, two that I adore - one or two more to follow

8. Piercing - ears - two in each - used to have many more

9. Do you make your bed daily - nope

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first? the shoe that is closest

11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? I don't know - think I would remember if I did....

12. On the average, how much money do you carry? usually some change and my debit card - I know that is bad

13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - my wedding/engagement rings and my ring from Terry for graduation, used to wear my dad's cross but when I was pregnant I couldn't stand anything around my neck

14. Favorite piece of clothing-my skirt that I can wear again

FOODS

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - Both

16. Have you ever eaten Spam - Yes, and I like it, or I did, my stomach might not like it anymore

17. Do you use extra salt on your food -mostly no, but for rice and watermelon

18. How many cereals in your cabinet -I think 3 at the moment, but they are Sweetie's

19. What's your favorite beverage - Big Red

20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - Wendy's

21. Do you cook - I used to......

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth - at least once a day

23. Hair drying method - air dry

24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - yep both

MANNERS

25. Do you swear - yes, but working on not doing it so much

26. Do you ever spit - only when long distance walking - it is something that you have to do

27. Animal - kitties and many

28. Food - Chocolate

29. Month - November, my b-day month - although June is a second favorite again

30. Day - Saturday - But Tuesday is World Domination Tuesday

31. Cartoon - Zim

32. Shoe brand - Inexpensive and comfortable

33. Subject in school - Math, but I love history

34. Color -color, purple, orange, yellow - depends on my mood

35. Sport - gymnastics

36. TV shows - Medium, Gilmore Girls, Scrubs

37. Thing to do in the spring - walk

38. Thing to do in the summer - anything indoors

39. Thing to do in the autumn - eat chili, celebrate b-day, and walk in the cool air

40. Thing to do in the winter - snuggle

41. In the CD player - Sarch McLachlan both remixes, arias and some CD of my Sweetie's

42. Person you talk most on the phone with - My mom

43. Reading - Now I am not reading anything except CPA review

44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors -yes and I look good ;-)

45. What color is your bedroom - White - it is soon to have color

46. Do you use an alarm clock -yes

47. Window seat or aisle - Aisle on day flight (bad motion sickness, my Sweetie gets it too, poor bug is destined), window on night flights

48. What's your sleeping position - back, side, somtach, back, side, stomach, on a cat, on a Sweetie

49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - Yes my Sweetie likes a fan on us

50. Do you snore - Not that I know of, lol

51. Do you sleepwalk - I did as a kid

52. Do you talk in your sleep - nope but Sweetie does

53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - did until had Bug

54. How about with the light on - only when Bug sleeps with us, then the bathroom light is on

55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - Sometimes

56. Last interesting person you met - my Bug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home